Do you sometimes find yourself reading foreign (maybe US?) blogs and thinkin 'dammit, I want that, why don't we have it here?'. Well I do that a lot, and because I grew up in the Czech Republic, it was also the destination of my first beauty buys. And honestly - I do miss some of the brands I remember and when I come home to see my family, I just don't seem to be able to run around drugstores and get everything I want. I assume same was with Hanicka, who has got two blogs, ...Just a perfect day (ENG) & ...Den je krasny (CZ), so we swapped!   


If you aren't familiar with the concept - two people (read beauty bloggers) set a price limit and send a wish list to each other. Each of them buys things on the wish list, wrappes it up and sends it off. Voila - lil Christmas comes in spring! Hanicka send me all the things I've wanted, although I guess it wasn't an easy job to find everything!

Ziaja Goat's Milk Day Cream
Ziaja Goat's Milk Night Cream
Silvita Bioaquanol U - Hair Growth Serum
Manufaktura - Chocolate & Orange Shower & Bath Gel
Saloos Eucalyptus & Thyme Bath Oil
Saloos Rose Body & Massage Oil
Saloos Bio Regenerating Facial Oil in Rose & Lavender
Alverde Intensive Face Mask with Avocado Oil
Dermacol Stress Control Caviar Energy Booster
Dermacol Toning Cream 2in1
Alverde Highlighter Pencil
Essence Stay With Me Lipgloss in Trendsetter
Essence Lipstick in In The Nude
Essence Nail Oil
Essence Ultra Strong Nail Hardener
Essence Nail Polish in Viva La Green, Cookies & Cream, Iced Latte
Catrice Nail Polish in I'm a Star
Balea Splashy Watermelon Lipbalm
Raspberry Deli *nom nom*

I'm really really excited to try everything out, as most of them were things I've wanted to try for ages! I will definitely pop some reviews up as soon as I get the grip of all the goodies and hopefully my English readers will enjoy seeing some let's call it more 'unique' products than what you usually read about here, and my Czech readers will get an opinion from someone living in a different country! Anyways, I hope you will find it useful!  

The main point of this post though is to say a massive THANK YOU to Hanicka, because she did such a good job with the swap and I hope she will enjoy her box as much as I enjoyed hers!

What would you like to see reviewed first?
What intrigues you the most?