Literally everyone must have noticed already that the most 'in' colours for this spring/summer season are mint, coral & rose gold. Even I do tend to incline to those shades, because they are just so pretty AND they are everywhere. But c'mon, has everyone forgotten about good ol' spring pink? Easter time is a synonym to powder pink (& chicken yellow), right? So I grabbed all pink stuff that was laying around and slapped it on my face - and it turned out to look pretty damn good! 



How to get the look I'm sporting in the picture? Not that I have any right to tell you what to do, hah! But following these steps I got where I got, and it looks fairly decent, so giving my 'guidelines' a try might get you there as well!

I got this Saloos Rose Facial Oil in my swap with TRB. I've wanted it for AGES and now I used it a few times before bed, I can't even say how much I love it. It literally makes my skin glow when I wake up! Woop woop!   

I'm not a full-on foundation girl, my skin just can't cope with it. But I do have a bit of an affair with BB creams. Skin79 is a bit more coverage than I usually use, but it gives your skin super-flawlesness. Instead of concealer I just covered my eye-bags with Grace Tinted Anti Blemish Moisturiser. Both products moisturise, therefore there is no real need for me to put on any extra moisturisers really.     

To open up my eyes I used MUA mono-eyeshadow in 22 pearl and applied it with my finger all over the lid up to the brow bone. On the lower lash line and in the inner corner I applied Basic Eyeshadow kohl in pink. For my lashes I used Soap & Glory Thick & Fast mascara, which I have to admit is not my favourite - look at the size of the freakin brush, it's massive & makes me worry that I poke my eye out with it. But it does give me a ridiculous volume and that sort of 'fresh just-got-out-of-pool' look!    

 I think you can already tell that 'm a blush-sucker, because I really do believe that blush can make such a massive difference to your face. To 'sculpt' my cheeks I used Sleek's blush in Pixie Pink & on the top of my cheek bones I applied some MUA Mosaic Blush in English Rose. To add a little bit of spring glow I used Benefit's High Beam on the top of it, on my nose, cupid's bow and on my brow bones.    

MUA Love Hearts Lip Balm in Sweet Kiss is super moisturising and leaves a nice pink/coraly tint on your lips. I went for three 'top-coats' of a choice - Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake, Maybelline Lipgloss in 150 & Topshop Lipstick in Innocent.

Possibility Raspberry Pavlova hand cream smells so lush, just like a cake! 

I'm trying to get my hair to more 'healthy' state, so I'm avoiding any heat and styling at the moment (as much as possible at least), so I only used VO5 Miracle Concentrate with Argan Oil to add my mane some shine! 

When you already looking like a candy, you obviously need to smell like one. Next's Diamonds do the job damn well & because I hate carrying massive bottles in my handbag, I just chuck Flutter in it, which is virtually the same scent in a smaller bottle and for ridiculous 99p from Christmas sale, ha! 

My nails finally decided to grow a little bit, so I could use my 'new' (from blogsale hehe) Topshop nail polish in Prim & Proper.  

And here we are - my pink candy floss face, which someone might think looks a bit sickly pink, but in my books this it the proper spring Easter look!

What do you think - too pink or appropriate Easter bunny pink?